come to a halt, stop moving
put an end to a state or an activity
stop from happening or developing
interrupt a trip
cause to stop
hold back, as of a danger or an enemy; check the expansion or influence of
seize on its way
have an end, in a temporal, spatial, or quantitative sense; either spatial or metaphorical
render unsuitable for passage
stop and wait, as if awaiting further instructions or developments
- This bus stope at Friendship Street.
- Time is like a wheel, turning and turning, never stoping.
- This paper introduces the method of slope adjustment of stope face.
- Whats stoping a mage from just corpse camping a war whos trying to do quets?
- Collapse of stope roofs is one of disasters occurring at underground mines.
- In this paper, abandoned stope disposal methods in gold mines are reviewed.