an advantageous purchase
a stolen base; an instance in which a base runner advances safely during the delivery of a pitch (without the help of a hit or walk or passed ball or wild pitch)
- The stolen property must be restored to its owner.
- The police recovered the stolen jewellery.
- A 1000 reward has been offered for the return of the stolen painting.
- The police found some stolen property in the thief's house.
- Her purse was stolen when she was on the bus.
- He was disconsolate after his bicycle was stolen.
- She gave him back the money she'd stolen for the sake of her conscience.
The police..caught him..with all the stolen property in his possession.出自： R. A. Freeman