stand trial for的用法和样例：
- He's standing trial for thieving.
- He is currently standing trial for alleged malpractices.
- To plead guilty to a lesser charge so as to avoid standing trial for a more serious charge.
- A court in Netherlands has ordered that a controversial right-wing politician should stand trial for insulting hatred against Muslims.
- US Continental Airlines: two of its employees and three other people are to stand trial for manslaughter over the crash of an Air France Concorde in 2000. 113 people were killed.
- She will stand trial/go on trial for fraud.