- Any of several edible marine crustaceans of the family Homaridae, especially of the genus Homarus, having stalked eyes, long antennae, and five pairs of legs, the first pair of which is modified into large pincers.
- The results showed that expression, in addition to stalk eyes detected in CHH expression, not three Friends of blue crab in the gills, heart and other organs to detect the expression of CHH.
- The infatuated fan stalked the celebrity.
- The hunter stalked the bear through the woods.
- He pours wine into a glass with a tall stalk.
- He stalked angrily out of the room.