the season of growth
a metal elastic device that returns to its shape or position when pushed or pulled or pressed
a natural flow of ground water
a point at which water issues forth
the elasticity of something that can be stretched and returns to its original length
a light, self-propelled movement upwards or forwards
move forward by leaps and bounds
develop into a distinctive entity
spring back; spring away from an impact
produce or disclose suddenly or unexpectedly
- Because watches have springs in them.
- There are no springs to break or bind.
- In Europe of the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries, rural areas were regarded as population springs and the cities as population sinks.
- How are the springs in your city?
- In spring,A spring springs into spring.