- And deep boughs trill with mango-birds, On the spring flood of last night's rain The ferry-boat moves as though someone were poling.
- At less than 1,200 cubic metres a second, this flood is smaller thaneven an average spring flood, let alone one of the mightier deluges of the past.
- Melting snow accounts for the regular spring floods in this area.
- Influence of spring flood on Tongguan Elevation
- The spring floods were a great calamity to the farmers whose crops and houses were ruined.
- Wind and spring floods erode soils, exposing underlying layers and premiering new compositions of humus and minerals on the surface.