- n. 保证人；赞助者；发起者；主办者
- v. 发起；赞助；倡议
- vt. 赞助,发起,支持 act as a sponsor for
someone who supports or champions something
an advocate who presents a person (as for an award or a degree or an introduction etc.)
assume sponsorship of
assume responsibility for or leadership of;
"The senator announced that he would sponsor the health care plan"
do one's shopping at; do business with; be a customer or client of
- Your sponsor may assist in organising this insurance.
- Mr. Robert Brown was announced as the sponsor.
- A wealthy sponsor came to our rescue with a generous donation.
- Who is the sponsor of the research program?
- The sponsor of the project dogged it when needed most.
- The senator announced that he would sponsor the health care plan.
- The United States sponsored the important meeting.
- The company sponsored several TV programs.
He stood as sponsor her son Arthur.出自： L. Strachey
Early day motions sponsored by the Liberal Democrats..have been signed by..thirty MPs.出自：Planet