the art or gift of prophecy (or the pretense of prophecy) by supernatural means
- You shall not eat anything with blood, nor shall you practice divination or soothsaying.
- You shall not eat anything with the blood, nor practice divination or soothsaying.
- Do not eat meat with the blood still in it. Do not practice divination or soothsaying.
- South is the benchmark of soothsaying thought, which is displayed in the direction order of south, west, north and east.
- For these nations whom you are dispossessing listen to those who practice soothsaying and to those who perform divination, but Jehovah your God has not allowed you to do so.
- He sacrificed his son by fire. He practiced soothsaying and magic, he brought in seers and wizards, doing without ceasing what Yahweh condemned, and thus provoking his anger.
- soothsay 预言