- Using an excess of building blocks ensures that virtually all the amines on the beads have a building block attached.A quick wash with a solvent removes by-products and leftover building blocks.
- The organic layer was dried over anhydrous MgSO4 and the solvent removed under reduced pressure to afford a residue that upon trituration with hexane gave the product.
- Gasoline is a solvent liquid which removes grease spots .
- Gasoline is a solvent liquid that removes grease spats.
- Our Rule and Method of Solvent Remove
- Your story is several removes from the truth.