- They need the money to stay solvent.
- To move a hopper or stacker upward or downward.
- The hypothetical universal solvent once sought by alchemists.
- Many names have been put into the hopper.
- Mrs Van Hopper gave her fat laugh.
solventfree solvent solvent-free encapsulated pigment Solvent-free microwave extraction solvent-free single layer complex solvent and non-solvent technique Solvent cutback rust preventing oil solvent retention capacity of flour solvent-free impregnating varnish solvent-free impregnating varishs solvent-free polymer electrolytes solvent-free polyurethane adhesive