- A method has been developed for the determination of metsulfuron-methyl residues in solution of algae by high performance liquid chromotography(HPLC) with solid phase extraction(SPE).
- XRD spectra show that the bulk GaN particles are wurtzite structure, and the NC GaN has small domain size and the structure of solid solution phase.
- Ti43.5V49Fe7.5 and Ti46V44Fe10 alloys consist of a single solid solution phase with BCC structure.
- SPE (solid phase extraction) as a technique of sample pretreatment for aquatic environmental pollutants analysis is reviewed.
- It is a hopeful domain that uses molecularly imprinted polymers as solid phase extraction packing ( MISPE).
- We have also developed different solution phase synthesis methodologies to meet customers requirements for peptides in commercial scale.