- DFA is a low molecule organic compound, with the oil solution ratio as high as 99.
- The experiment showed that both the silica gel G used as the fixed phase and the mixture solution ratio of anhydrousalcohol and water at (5:1, V/V) were the optimum conditions.
- Batch experiments demonstrated that the Pd/Fe bimetallic particles can effectively dechlorinate 1,2,4-TCB.Dechlorination efficiency accounted for more than 99% at Pd weight ratio 0.06% and metal to solution ratio about 1g/40mL in 60 min.
- It may take a long time to find a solution to the problem.
- I simply refuse to conceive of such a solution.
- What color is copper sulphate solution?