- Excess CO2 can decrease the solution pH, inhibiting microbial growth.
- The effect of solution pH and NaCl concentration on fluorescence intensity of QDs-BSA solution were discussed.
- The deposition of ceri u m is sensitive to the solution pH, the lower the pH, the less cerium deposited .
- In both solution pH conditions, the Vmax of nitrate uptake increased but Km decreased by the addition of glutamine into nutrient solution.
- NDA-99 and NDA-150 exhibited a maximum capacity at neutral solution pH, while the capacity of XAD-4 was increased as solution pH increased.
- The effects of chromium concentration,a number of carboxlic acids,a group of buffers,temperature and solution pH on deposition rate,deposit thickness and the ability to plate continuously have been investigated.