- The soluble calcium in the saturation extract of these two soils was 1. 5 and 0. 6 emp.
- In this paper,phosphate and sulphate were eliminateed by precipitating with soluble calcium,and then calcium ion was removed by NaF.
- Increases in temperature andor concentration result in the formation of colloidal calcium phosphate with a concomitant reduction in soluble calcium and a decrease in pH.
- However, only about one-third of the soluble calcium and magnesium is ionized, the remainder is bound to citrate, phosphate and bicarbonate in a number of complex undissociated ions, e.g. Ca citrateion, CaPO4, CaHCO3+.
- The method using soluble calcium salt for regeneration of waste electroless nickel plating liquor, in which the lactic acid used as complexing agent and hypophosphite used as redcing agent is studied.
- the concentration of soluble calcium ion