名词 soft market:
a market in which more people want to sell than want to buy
- The 1.8 percent increase in premium growth that analysts forecast for 2007 would be the third slowest rate of growth for P/C insurers since 1998, during the depths of the last soft market.
- SMEs can also innovate the marketing management mode through Direct Marketing, Integrated Marketing, Customized Marketing, Soft Marketing, etc.
- The company is eager to expand into new markets.
- Soft drinks are much in demand this hot weather.
- He was fawning on a damsel with soft words.
- Gold prices on Western markets jumped.