- v. 冷落；斥责；止住；掐灭（香烟等）
- n. 怠慢；冷落
- adj. (鼻子等)短平而上翘的
an instance of driving away or warding off
a refusal to recognize someone you know;
"the snub was clearly intentional"
"a snub nose"
refuse to acknowledge;
"She cut him dead at the meeting"
reject outright and bluntly;
"She snubbed his proposal"
- She snubbed them by not replying to their invitation.
- She was repeatedly snubbed by her neighbours.
- He snubbed his son into silence.
- He snubbed out the butt with the foot.
- The snub was clearly intentional.
- He took the opportunity to deliver us another snub.
- She had an interesting face with a snub nose and large appealing eyes.
The slightest snub..brought on a sense of hurt.出自： L. Kennedy
Faulkner is snubbed and the comic books are banned.出自： L. A. Fiedler
I was being cut by her, snubbed.出自： R. Frame
I apologise to anyone who feels snubbed by not being invited.出自：Canoeist