- vt. & vi. 喷鼻息(以表示不耐烦，轻蔑等) force air violently out through the nose (to show impatience,contempt,etc.)
- [C] 喷鼻息，鼻息声 act or sound of snorting
- a disrespectful laugh
- a cry or noise made to express displeasure or contempt
- indicate contempt by breathing noisily and forcefully through the nose;
"she snorted her disapproval of the proposed bridegroom"
- make a snorting sound by exhaling hard;
"The critic snorted contemptuously"
- inhale recreational drugs;
"The addict was snorting cocaine almost every day"
"the kids were huffing glue"
- inhale through the nose
- The horse snorted and stamped its hoof impatiently.
- He snorted out a reply.
- I'm not going to snort cocaine,okay ?
- As he rolled over on his elbow, he heard a loud snort.
- He gave a snort of derision.
The horse snorted and stamped its hoof impatiently.
He snorted his disapproval.
He gave a snort of derision.
The indulgent snort of my pony, as we..put the bit in his mouth.出自：H. Keller
He would say little (though he timed his snorts admirably).出自：N. Annan
Container lorries snort past.出自：Sunday Express
- breathe out呼出
- draw in(火车、汽车)进站...
- breathe in吸进
- Bronx cheer讥讽声
- snort:Snort Snort有三种工作模式：嗅探器、数据包记录器、网络入侵检测系统。嗅探器模式仅仅是从网络上读取数据包并作为连续不断的流显示在终端上。数据包记录器模式把数据包记录到硬盘上。网路入侵检测模式...…