- n. 性别歧视
discriminatory or abusive behavior towards members of the opposite sex
- Sexism occurs in many workplaces.
- She was shocked by his blatant sexism.
- Sexism is deeply entrenched in our society.
- By studying typical English words for female, we can learn the sexism.
- Sexism language reflects exactly the unequal role between men and women.
The Women's..panel..on 'sexism' in children's books.出自：Publishers Weekly
With the sexism of the stand-up comic..Burden interrupted him: 'Women drivers!'出自： R. Rendell