of the most contemptible kind;
"a low stunt to pull"
"a low-down sneak"
"his miserable treatment of his family"
"You miserable skunk!"
"a scummy rabble"
"a scurvy trick"
covered with scum;
"the scummy surface of the polluted pond"
- I wouldn't have anything to do with those scum.
- When the meat is boiling, remove the scum.
- There is a ring of scum in the washbasin.
- These scum who fight at the football matches must be severely dealt with!
- Scum the bubble when the porridge is boiling.
- You have made us scum and refuse among the nations.
- scum 槽粕
To miss her footing and almost fall into the scummy brown flood-water.出自： B. Chatwin