someone who writes scripts for plays or movies or broadcast dramas
- These kludges are a complex, high-maintenance, aggravating set of distractions for the script writer.
- Yang Yun-spectrum is not only an excellent actor, Hebei Bangzi, or a prolific script writer and director and stage artists.
- The producers should pray a thank you to the Mayans for providing them with another excuse for a doomsday movie, and follow the script writer.
- Jay is a talented artist and a rare all rounder - composer, lyricist, singer, actor, script writer, magician and director - accomplished all at the age of merely 29!
- This time I tried to figure out the inspiration of the script writer, wondering why he could have created such a bizarrely romantic story that has touched so much audience.
- But in the script writers hope to the Hong Kong martial arts films, is actually a salute naive and naive.