giving offense to moral sensibilities and injurious to reputation;
"the wicked rascally shameful conduct of the bankrupt"
"the most shocking book of its time"
- The revelation of his scandalous past led to his resignation.
- He never criticizes in public the behavior of a wife whose conduct is scandalous.
- We are surprised by his scandalous behaviour.
- His manipulation of his friends was scandalous.
- She deplored his scandalous actions.
- It's scandalous that you still haven't been paid.
He was indolent..and worldly: but such failings..are scandalous in a prelate.出自： Ld Macaulay
It's scandalous, wicked..a society which allows it deserves to be blown to bits.出自： I. Murdoch
Look at the scandalous state of AIDS treatment research in the UK.出自：Pink Paper