rescued; especially from the power and consequences of sin;
"a saved soul"
guarded from injury or destruction
- Part of every crop is saved for seed.
- Her life was saved by a miracle.
- I saved my bacon by arriving just in time for the meeting.
- He saved my life at the risk of his own.
- He saved his daughter from the fire but at the cost of his own life.
- Had he not saved me, I might have been drowned.
- He saved up&10 during the winter.
- As a result, they saved 90% of the trees in the forest.
- save changes 保存更改
- save food 节约粮食
- save up 储蓄；贮存
- save data 数据存档
- save up for v. 为...而储蓄...
- save one's life 挽救某人生命...
- save face 扳回颜面，保住面子；...
- save all 节约装置；保存全部...
- save energy 节约能源
- save file 保存文件
- save your breath 别唠叨了；省口气吧；...
- save from 保留，免于；使免遭...
- save as 另存为；存储为...
- save electricity 节约用电
- save your money 贱卖
- save money 省钱；储蓄金钱...
- save for 储蓄；除…之外；保存...
- save on vt. 节省，节约；...