- [C] 大厅，交谊厅 public room on a ship,in a hotel,etc.
- [C] 酒吧间；酒店 place where alcoholic drinks may be bought and drunk;bar
- [C] 轿车 motor car where the area for the driver and passengers is closed off from the luggage and engine areas
a room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter;
"he drowned his sorrows in whiskey at the bar"
tavern consisting of a building with a bar and public rooms; often provides light meals
a car that is closed and that has front and rear seats and two or four doors
- The passenger lounge is forward of the dining saloon.
- Concerts were often held in the saloon of the steamship.
- Next door is a drinking place called a saloon.
- The beauty saloon put the price so high that no customer come in.
- The saloon stays open all night.
- The first drink Thursday was on the house in the leading saloon.
- The company is introducing a new family saloon this year.
- The launch of their new saloon received much media coverage.
- Have you been to that saloon?
- The temperance league wanted to close all the saloons in town.
- He bought a red large saloon.