- The sterols, triterpene alcohols and 4-methylsterols from the unsaponifiables in safflower seed oil were separated and analysed by HPLC, GLC and GS-MS.
- The supercritical fluid extraction technology applied to lecithin, gingko, safflower seed and herbal medicines such as caucuma longa and aucklandia were studied in this thesis.
- The contents of sterols, triterpene alcohols and 4-methylsterols were 62.5%, 13.9%and 7.5%respectively.The sterol was the major fraction unsaponifiables in safflower seed oil.
- In this paper the cooking temperature of safflower seed oil(simplified as safflower oil) and the influence of cooking temperature on acidic value and peroxide value were investigated and discussed.
- Storage tolerance and aging-resistance of ultradried safflower seeds.
- Analysis of unsaponifiables from safflower seed oil