- Concrete with river gravel or quartzite aggregate is of medium difficulty to cut.
- Another is carved in stone oval-shaped pebbles, due to close here from Shiquanhe, the river gravel everything.
- The prospectors in the field obtain their information in many ways. The panning of samples of river gravel, even the color or taste of water, may lead to a mineral lode upstreams.
- The river had worn a ravine between the hills.
- Can we dredge the river to make it deeper?
- Navigation is difficult on this river because of the hidden rocks.