- He is indulging in reveries about the future.
- A star-studded sky induces fantastic reveries.
- The people of the capital rub their eyes, awaking from the latest in a sixty-year progression of ideological reveries.
- The raging, gusty stormsDispersed my former reveries,And I forgot your tender voice,Your features so divine.
一阵阵迷离的冲动 象风暴把往日的幻想吹散， 我忘却了你那温柔的声音， 也忘却了你天仙般的容颜。
- The reveries from which it was difficult for him to detach himself were ideal constructions of something else than Rosamond's virtues.
- It is a beauty wrought out from within upon the flesh, the deposit, little cell-by-cell, of strange thoughts and fantastic reveries and exquisite passions.