the coreferential relation between a reflexive pronoun and its antecedent
(logic and mathematics) a relation such that it holds between an element and itself
- People often talk about financial markets as if they were casinos, but reflexivity makes them much more dangerous than any gambling den.
- With the deepening of social modernization and founding of risk society, modernization increasingly sees reflexivity and modernity spirit further stimulates reflection.
- That is the principle of reflexivity.
- Bubbles are not the only manifestations of reflexivity in financial markets, but they are the most spectacular.
- reflexiveness reflexive的名词...
reflexio reflex reflexogenic pressosensitivity reflex spatial light modulator Reflex variation in heart rate reflexes labyrinthine righting reflex opposition to change. reflex-activating pure-tone Reflex center and neuronal pool reflexivity of a fuzzy relation reflex-activating pure-tones reflex neurovascular disturbance