- U gotta detach them and refix then if only coming any mistakes.
- I want to refix this suit . The sleeves are a little short , could you make it longer?
- For example, in our country almost every CB has refix clause, soft callable and soft puttable clause.
- "I have to say unfortunately I have got to attend an international conference and so I'm desperately trying to scrabble around looking for how I can refix the times," said Blair following the 3-0 thumping of Denmark.
- refix a bowstring; restring a musical instrument; make a fresh [new] start; start afresh