- [C]雨衣 a light coat worn to keep the wearer when it rains
a water-resistant coat
- He wasn't wearing his raincoat, he was carrying it over his arm.
- If I'd had the forethought to bring my raincoat, I wouldn't have got wet in the storm.
- She prepared for all possibilities by taking a sunhat, a raincoat and a woolly scarf.
- I hesitate to spend so much money on such a raincoat.
- You can hang up your raincoat there.
- The rain has gone through my raincoat.
- She hung out the wet raincoat on the line to dry.
- He took his neighbour's raincoats by mistake, so he hung them back outside.
- air one's raincoat 晾雨衣
- cast off one's raincoat 丢下雨衣
- change one's raincoat 换雨衣
- fold one's raincoat 叠雨衣
- hang out one's raincoat 把雨衣挂出去
- leave off raincoat 脱去雨衣
- make raincoat 做雨衣
- mend raincoat 补雨衣
- pack up one's raincoat 将雨衣打包
- put on raincoat 穿雨衣
- slip on one's raincoat 急忙穿上雨衣
- spoil one's raincoat 损坏雨衣
- take off one's raincoat 脱雨衣
- tear one's raincoat 扯破雨衣
- try on raincoat 试穿雨衣
- wear out one's raincoat 穿破雨衣
- borrowed raincoat 借来的雨衣
- clean raincoat 清洁的雨衣
- comfortable raincoat 舒适的雨衣
- elegant raincoat 优雅的雨衣
- fine raincoat 做工良好的雨衣
- grown-up raincoat 成人雨衣
- loose-fitting raincoat 宽松的雨衣
- ordinary raincoat 普通的雨衣
- ready-made raincoat 现成雨衣
- secondhand raincoat 旧雨衣
误 She was hanging her washing rain coat on the line.
正 She was hanging her washing raincoat on the line.
析 在表示“雨衣”时, raincoat不能分开写。