- OBJECTIVE To study the protective effect of tetramethyl pyrazine (TMP) on cyclophosphamide injured mice.
- However, related data show that besides Maillard reaction, the microbial metabolic pathway, the protein and amino acids healing processes can also produce pyrazine compounds.
- The ether soluble compounds of the reaction product were analyzed by GC/MS.The major iden tified compounds were pyrazine and furan compounds.
- The results showed that there existed typical Maillard reaction product including pyrazine, thiazole, sulfur-containing compounds and so on.
- The synthetic method of perfume 2 - methyl - 3 - methoxy pyrazine was investigated and better reaction conditions have been found.
- The variety and high content of pyrazine compounds in Maotai-flavor liquor are regarded as the products of Maillard reaction so far.