- He made money by practicing usury.
- to practice usury; to exploit by usury
- We should practice economy even if we are rich.
- Daily practice is the trick in learning a foreign language.
- The idea sounds good but will it work in practice?
- Such evil practice cannot be swept away at once.
practice in practice Practice of Computational Mathematics practice experience of student nurses practice of clinic veterinarymedicine Practice Teaching of Forest Pathology Practice of administrative procedures practice teaching and learning reform Practice procedes than acquaintance. Practice Teaching on Animal Physiology practice and comprehensive application practices contravening an ethical code