- After a practice period, Sam found that he was able to pass muster as a lathe operator.
- Dispatched to each department training crossly during practice period, all of them could grasp working skills in the short time.
- The study's subjects, a group of adolescent girls, underwent MRI scans before and after a three-month Tetris practice period.
- The practice period should begin with repeating the idea for today, then close your eyes and reviewing the unresolved questions whose outcomes are causing you concern.
- Course contents (containing practice period): basic regulation of health protection; health inspection; guide for sports health protection; prevention and management of sports hurts; massage; health care for a few groups of people.
- We should practice economy even if we are rich.