- Such, in its general conception, is the central superintendence which the Poor Law Board is intended to exercise over the administrators of the Poor Rate throughout the country.
- At worst, a poor rating can put a company out of business.
- If you have given poor ratings in certain areas, please assist us in improving our services by providing your valued suggestions.
- The clear risk is that politically directed lending creates more overcapacity, poor rates of return and future bad loans for banks.
- At this rate we won't be able to afford a holiday.
- and one pound one and fivepence halfpenny for Poor Rate.