a gene that by itself has little effect on the phenotype but which can act together with others to produce observable variations
- The polygene is one member of a system.
- The polygene is one member of a system .
- Result Nasopharyngeal carcinoma is polygene heredity disease, which is affected by heredity and environment together.
- Wrong tooth adds up to deformation is polygene hereditary disease, often behave familial and genetic tendency.
- The result of segregation analysis was accordance with polygene heredity pattern.
- Drought-resistance of maize is controlled by polygene and is typical quantity genetics.