- The dimmest of my pollutive dreams was a thousand times more dazzling than all the adultery the most virile writer of genius or the most talented impotent might imagine.
- Because of this idiosyncrasy,black fungus is used as the health food who is engaged in pollutive profession.
- Without any pollutive source and radiation source green environmental protection.
- At the same time, this is also a pollutive little, environmental good seashore city.
- Though, can bring some injuries to people , but is also air "cleaning" is a lot of and pollutive , make air keep fresh.
虽然会给人民带来一些伤害， 却也为空气“扫除”了不少污染， 使空气保持清新。
- Last year, because the people walked and protested, the Xiamen city government decided to cancel the environmentally pollutive PX project.