- Dixon played to popular prejudices to serve his political ends.
- The violence used by the local authority for political ends was unacceptable.
- Therefore, against the particular historical background, what one witnessed was the constant reinvention of the discourse of individualism so that it could serve the desired political end.
- The Republicans may have co-opted religion for reactionary political ends.
- This house believes that a nation's participation in the Olympic Games should never be manipulated for political ends.
- A country's legal responsibility toward genuine refugees should not be manipulated for political ends.