- adj. 政治的；政治上的；政党的；人事的；争权夺利的
- 政治的,政治上的 of the state of government; of public affairs in general
- 政党的,党派的 of the conflict or rivalry between two or more parties
involving or characteristic of politics or parties or politicians;
"calling a meeting is a political act in itself"
"a political machine"
of or relating to your views about social relationships involving authority or power;
of or relating to the profession of governing;
- He has some pretty strange political ideas.
- She entered the political arena after her husband's death.
- The British political system has evolved over several centuries.
- The program of a political party is a banner.
- One suspects he was dismissed for political reasons.
- Everything in our company is so political that you never know who you can trust.
- Henry was forced to leave his motherland for political reasons.
- The political situation was further complicated by the uncertainty about the future leadership.
- The military government dissolved the country's parliament and suspended all political activity.
- He has entered upon a political career.
- He adventured his political career on the issue.
- The strongest argument, though, is Britain's economic and political dependence on the United States.
- They displayed a high level of political consciousness.
- Woman, like man, must strive for political freedom.
- All of them are of the same political stripe.
- His political enemies were also his otherwise friends.
- He made the suggestion that the political prisoners (should) be set free.
- Are political suspects kept under police observation in your country?
- He explained scientifically the most important questions of socialist political economy.
- The king cannot exercise much political power.
- In our country women enjoy equal rights with men in political life as well as in family life.
- The dictator had eliminated all his political opponents.
- His political opponents are gearing themselves for national elections in October.
- Ideological and political work should never be allowed to fall off.
- The congratulatory message was designed for political effect.
- I think the political line is the deciding factor.
- His political reputation was damaged due to his illegal marriage.
- Owing to the unfavourable political climate, foreign investment in the country has been cut back by thirty percent.
- The recent political incident will inevitably count against the peace process of the two countries.
- The book is concerned with political economics.
- He's been coming the great political leader over us all since he won the election.
- He hung up the map on the wall and collected political cadres and teachers to address them.
- People of many different political views belong to the club.
- Outlining projected steps for reuniting Taiwan with the mainland,Teng said, according to the dispatch from Beijing, that the People's Republic would like to arrange a settlement that takes into account the island's different political system.
- The world political system is advancing towards disorder.
- In ideas those two political parties are worlds apart.
- Henry joined the opposing political party, flinging aside his former loyalties.
- They banded with people to form a political party.
- His reasons for doing that were purely political.
- The students in this university are very political.
- political advantage 政治上的有利条件
- political affairs 政治事件
- political allies 政治盟友
- political bargain 政治交易
- political conservatives 政治上保守的人
- political economics 政治经济学
- political independence 政治上的独立
- political offensive 政治攻势
- political opponents 政敌
- political party 政党
- political programme 政治纲领
- political significance 政治意义
- political situation 政局
Every type of political opinion from..Toryism to..Communism.出自： V. Brittain
M.P.s who provide most of Northern Ireland's political representation at Westminster.出自：Times
The social, economic and political conditions under which black people live.出自： P. Abrahams
The immediate reason for the Montmartre conference was political.出自： R. M. Franklin
- ☆ 直接源自拉丁语的politicus，意为国民或国家的。