resembling a plume;
"the dog's plumy tail"
having or covered with or abounding in plumes;
"the plumed serpent"
adorned with feathers or plumes
- It is better to choose a medium bodied, softer and plumy Shiraz or Merlot.
- They dispersed about the room, reminding me, by the lightness and buoyancy of their movements, of a flock of white plumy birds.
- A light to medium bodied Pinot Noir works well with softer, spicy and plumy dishes.
- Ruby red color wine with tropical fruits characters.It has blackcurrant ant plumy taste on palate.
- The wine displays ripe plumy, berry flavours complimented with a light herbal character and hints of pepper.
- Comments: Ruby red color wine with tropical fruits character.It has blackcurrant and plumy taste in palate.
Her head did on a plumy pillow rest.出自： Dryden