- I have had a working permit from the immigration office.
- Citizens of Singapore will be able to make speeches there without having to apply for a permit from the Public Entertainment Licensing Unit.
- If the applicant passes the check of the local institution dispatched by the CBRC, it shall fetch a financial business permit from the CBRC.
- Those that exceed their allocation must either cut their emissions or buy spare permits from other participants.
- Such accessibility means that access is permitted from any method in classes that are members of the same package as the target.
- All plant and machinery shall not be operated until obtain the Plant Permit from Construction Manager as in accordance to the Venetian Orient CM Plant& Equipment Safety Management Guideline.