- n. 面粉糕饼；馅饼皮
- [U]油酥面团；油酥面皮 a mixture of flour, fat and water or milk that is rolled out flat and baked as a base or covering for pies, etc.
- [C]糕点 cake or biscuit
a dough of flour and water and shortening
any of various baked foods made of dough or batter
- Before cooking,she pressed pastry flat and thin.
- Roll out the pastry and cut into small triangles.The exact size is up to you.
- Cut the pastry into small rounds,one for each pie.
- We were offered a selection of pastries with our tea.
Tarts wherein the raspberry jam coyly withdrew itself..behind a lattice-work of pastry.出自： Dickens
Roll out the pastry thinly.出自： F. Dale