someone who is attending a party;
"the hall was crowded with an overflow of partygoers"
- The tabloid quoted a partygoer as saying: "You could tell Michael had smoked before.
- LIKE a thirsty partygoer swigging from two different bottles, big Western brewers are simultaneously pursuing two strategies for growth.
- Said a second partygoer, "After Eminem finished his set, he left the stage and was waiting on the sidelines, hoping that the crowd would cheer so that he'd have to do an encore.
- I am a partygoer.
- ” That’s the smiling face of the new year forthe heedless partygoer of a certain age.
- The tabloid quoted a partygoer as saying: \"You could tell Michael had smoked before. He grabbed the bong and a lighter and knew exactly what to do.\"