relating to or having the nature of a parliament;
"a parliamentary body"
having the supreme legislative power resting with a body of cabinet ministers chosen from and responsible to the legislature or parliament;
in accord with rules and customs of a legislative or deliberative assembly;
- Why are parliamentary reports called "Blue Books"?
- He is one of parliamentary candidates.
- The government lost a parliamentary confidence vote.
- They will bring in a parliamentary bill.
- The draft legislation still requires parliamentary approval.
- parliamentary cabinet system 议会内阁制
- parliamentary train 减价列车
- parliamentary language 议会辞令,有礼貌的话...
- parliamentary procedure 议会程序, 议院法程...
- parliamentary company 公益事业公司...
- parliamentary agent 议会中为某党派效力的...
- parliamentary system 议会制
- parliamentary law 议会法
- parliamentary borough [法] 议会议员选举...
- parliamentary ticket 英国议会所规定的廉价...
- an old Parliamentary hand 精通议会事务的人...
The..Bermudian Assembly is..the oldest Parliamentary institution in the British Empire outside the United Kingdom.出自： C. P. Lucas
Heads of governments..in the parliamentary democracies.出自：Listener