hormone synthesized and released into the blood stream by the parathyroid glands; regulates phosphorus and calcium in the body and functions in neuromuscular excitation and blood clotting
- The level of serum parathormone was low, normal or high .
- A parathormone (PTH) assay reveals a high normal to elevated level of PTH.
- Testosterone (T),Parathormone (PTH), Calcitonin (CT) and BGP were determined with radioimmunology.
用放免法测定睾酮 (T)、甲状旁腺激素 (PTH)、降钙素 (CT)、骨钙素 (BGP)。
- The increased serum phosphate tends to drive serum calcium down, which in turn drives the parathyroids to secrete more parathormone.
- Methods We assembled 21 patients with chronic uremia on hemodialysis and measured their value of the serum concentration of parathormone (PTH), calcium (Ca) and phosphate (P) before and after KT.
- parathormone(parathyroid hormone)