- Methods Livers,gallbladders,pancrea,spleens and kidneys in 3 800 healthy people were examined by B-mode ultrasound.
- Objective:To evaluate the feasibility of laparoscopic cholecystectomy in the treatment of acute billiary pancrea titis (ABP).
- Methods: Acute pancreatitis was induced in rats by retrograde injection 5%DCA(0.1ml/100g body weight) at 3 h and 6 h after induction, the expressionof MIP-2 in pancrea,lung and liver were studied.
- The amylase activity in pancrea and duodenum chyme showed the character of the strain which the broiler was the highest and the layer was the lowest, the Gushi and Gushi hybrid were in between.
- Objective To introduce the method and experience of external drainage by inserting catheter into pancreatic duct in pancrea toduodenectomy( PD).
- Methods: Study the data of 13 patients of pancreatic abscess and 2 of pancrea ic necrosis infection who were admitted in PUMC Hospital from Jan, 1991 to Dec,2002.
panus pan pancreatic neoplams/pathology pancreatic islet transplantation Pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma Pancreatoduodenectomy/adv eft Pancreatic islet B cell function Panas' antrum irrigating cannula Pan American Standards Committee Pan-African Congress of Azania Pan-Pearl-River Delta region Panzhihua Iron and Steel Company