- adj. 优秀的；突出的；未支付的；未完成的
- 突出的,杰出的 exceptionally good; excellent
- 未偿付的,未解决的 (of payment, work, problems, etc.)not yet paid, done, resolved, etc.
- [A]地位显著的,为人瞩目的 in a position to be easily noticed; conspicuous
distinguished from others in excellence;
"did outstanding work in human relations"
"an outstanding war record"
having a quality that thrusts itself into attention;
"an outstanding fact of our time is that nations poisoned by anti semitism proved less fortunate in regard to their own freedom"
"a new theory is the most prominent feature of the book"
"a spectacular rise in prices"
"a striking thing about Picadilly Circus is the statue of Eros in the center"
"a striking resemblance between parent and child"
owed as a debt;
"the amount still owed"
of major significance or importance;
"a great work of art"
"Einstein was one of the outstanding figures of the 20th centurey"
- He was an outstanding student.
- Given the chance, John might have become an outstanding painter.
- Two things are outstanding in the creation of the English system of canals.
- 75 per cent of the amount originally borrowed is still outstanding.
- A good deal of work is still outstanding.
- Her late husband was an outstanding scientist.
- He is an outstanding figure in politics.
- The outstanding bill must be paid next week.
- She is a painter outstanding for her landscapes.
- The girl who won the scholarship was quite outstanding.
- outstanding ability 出众的才能
- outstanding debts 未偿清的债务
- outstanding example 突出的例子
- outstanding feature 主要标志
- outstanding performance〔work〕 出色的表演〔工作〕
- outstanding scientist 杰出的科学家
- outstanding student 优秀的学生
- quite outstanding 十分显著
Dealers..should take their fair share of placing total outstandings.出自：Banker
A bill of s30 was left outstanding.出自： R. Gittings
Cossiga asked De Mita to stay on to handle outstanding business.出自：Japan Times