out of it的用法和样例：
- It is presumption to go to a party when one has not been invited.
- All of the students were invited to the forum.
- I just don't want you to be left out.
- I felt a little left out while everyone focused on my sister.
- He gets lonely and sore, and pikes out.
- Embrace solitude instead of running from it.
- Greatly embarrassed , he faltered out his thanks.
- Her blush told of her embarrassment.
- He confessed himself out of contact with the times.
- Many artists find themselves out off the society.
- The reel of film is not in the proper order.
- If I got it right, then Mary will not marry him?
- When you go to a new school it takes a while to know the ropes.