- Official stamp of certifying authority?
- An official stamp indicating the quality of a metal product.
- They are valid only when signed by the President or Secretary General of the respective Federation and bearing the official stamp of the Federation.
- However, many passports remained unstamped when he boarded the train, so he threw the official stamp to the crowd.
- Each reference form should be authenticated with an official stamp of the referee's institution.
- At the close of the certification,"Stamp of tax office" means official stamp at the level of the county (city) of China that is in charge of the said taxation.