- [U]注意,观察 action of observing; state of being observed
- [U]观察力 ability to observe things
- [C]言论,评论,意见 remark or comment
- [P]观察资料,观察数据 collected information
the act of making and recording a measurement
the act of observing; taking a patient look
a remark expressing careful consideration
facts learned by observing;
"he reported his observations to the mayor"
the act of noticing or paying attention;
"he escaped the notice of the police"
- The patient was kept under observation all night.
- The law of nature was deduced from observation.
- He is a man of little observation.
- He was endowed with the power of acute observation.
- The thief escaped observation.
- She employed an irreverent humor to salt her observation.
- He didn't make a single observation during the whole dinner.
- The new breed is under observation.
- The astronomers were taking an observation of Jupiter.
- She is a student of keen observation.
- He made valuable observations on the prices.
- He's just published observations on Japanese bird life.
- keep under observation
监视watch sb/sth carefully
keep sb/sth under observation
Did you keep him under observation?
- avoid sb's observation 躲避某人的注意
- carry out observation 进行观察
- escape sb's observation 不为某人所注意
- keep observation upon 不断注意
- make some observations 提出一些意见
- record〔report〕 an observation 记录〔报告〕观察结果
- take an observation 观天,测天
- accurate observations 精确的观测报告
- actual observation 实际观察
- careful observation 仔细的观察
- critical observation 批评性的意见
- economic observation 经济视察
- exact observation 确切的观测
- general observation 综合观察
- keen observation 敏锐的观察力
- personal observation 个人观察
- quick observation 快速观察
- scientific observation 科学观察
- valuable observation 宝贵意见
- observation balloon 观测气球
- observation plane 侦察机
- observation post 瞭望哨,监视哨
- observation station 观测站
- observation tower 瞭望台
- according to observation 根据观察
- be correct in sb's observation 某人的观察是对的
- power of observation 观察力
- under observation 受到监视,被观察
The daily calls to inquire after her health and happiness had grown to be sacred observation.出自： W. J. Locke