- The fruit is about 450g in weight, shiny and blue-green pericarp, alternating with straight stripe and nubble.
- And study the reason that leading to a lot of nubble in the Laval nozzle between the spraying discourse.
- The historic lighthouse, also called Nubble Light after a small rocky island off the cape's eastern point, was first illuminated in 1879.
- Results In the 400 patients, 210 cases had vocal nodules, 150 cases were vocal polyps, 30 cases were vocal cord cysts and other throat mastoid nubble.
- The fruit is 450g in weight, 13-16cm in length, 8-11cm in width of fruit shoulder, thick flesh, green and glossy pericarp, alternating with straight stripes and nubble.
- In the 40 failure frames,18 were incomplete,16 were anamorphic,2 frame s hole were contractive,1 had pit hole,2 frame s surface were coarse,and 1 was metal nubble.