- Such notice period may be waived at the discretion of the Company.
- Upon expiry of the notice period, all unused mileage sector will be cancelled.
- A notice period shall be deemed to have been observed when the letter has been posted before the applicable notice period (date of postmark).
- In theory, trillion in investment should be issued at this time that Jupai second, and a notice period and after the announcement two days to stop buying.
- If the parties concerned come to an agreement of non-competition, they shall not come to any agreement on the advance notice period for the laborer to request for rescinding the labor contract.
- Players want a system which allows them to move more freely with shorter notice periods and in which wagers are a key feature.